Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Abbring, J.H. & Campbell, J.R. & Tilly, J. & Yang, N., 2014. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," Discussion Paper 2014-008, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nan Yang & Jeffrey Campbell & Jan Tilly & Jaap Abbring, 2013. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," 2013 Meeting Papers 673, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell & Jan Tilly & Nan Yang, 2013. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-2013-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Abbring, J.H. & Campbell, J.R. & Tilly, J. & Yang, N., 2014. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," Other publications TiSEM e3ea59c9-f4d4-4ab6-b349-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscounterfactual policy analysis; demand uncertainty; dynamic oligopoly; firm entry and exit; nested fixed point estimator; sunk costs; toughness of competition;
All these keywords.
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2016-02-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GTH-2016-02-12 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ORE-2016-02-12 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.