Report NEP-GTH-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiara Felli & Werner Güth & Esther Mata-Pérez & Giovanni Ponti, 2015. "Ultimatum Concession Bargaining: an Experimental Study," Working Papers CESARE 7/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Forgó, Ferenc, 2016. "The prisoners' dilemma, congestion games and correlation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/07, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers halshs-01251512, HAL.
- Ulrich Berger & Hannelore De Silva & Gerlinde Fellner-Röhling, 2016. "Cognitive Hierarchies in the Minimizer Game," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp211, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Serena F. Taurino, 2016. "Other regarding preferences and reciprocity:insights from experimental findings and satisfaction data," CEIS Research Paper 363, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Arianna Galliera & Werner Güth & Noemi Pace & Luca Panaccione, 2015. "Experience and Gender Effects in an Acquiring-a-Company Experiment Allowing for Value Messages," Working Papers CESARE 3/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Giacomo Sillari, 2015. "The better toolbox: Experimental Methodology in Economics and Psychology," Working Papers CESARE 2/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Pierre Andreoletti & Pierre Gazé & Maxime Menuet, 2016. "« Can a Platform Make Profit with Consumers' Mobility? A Two-Sided Monopoly Model with Random Endogenous Side-Switching »," Working Papers halshs-01251365, HAL.
- Ulrich Berger, 2016. "Learning to trust, learning to be trustworthy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp212, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & F. Salustri & A. Vásquez, 2016. "Gender differences in Socially Responsible Consumption. An Experimental Investigation," Working Paper CRENoS 201603, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dietmar Fehr & Matthias Sutter, 2016. "Gossip and the efficiency of interactions," Working Papers 2016-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Discussion Papers Series 554, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gérard Mondello, 2015. "States as Game Players The Example of Russia, China and Europe," Post-Print hal-01251732, HAL.
- Hans Haller & Britta Hoyer, 2015. "Note on the Common Enemy Effect under Strategic Network Formation and Disruption," Working Papers e07-49, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Damien Bol & Arnaud Dellis & Mandar Oak, 2016. "Comparison of Voting Procedures using Models of Electoral Competition with Endogenous Candidacy," School of Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 2016-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics and Public Policy.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Arianna Galliera & Werner Güth & Luca Panaccione, 2015. "A Hybrid Public Good Experiment Eliciting Multi-Dimensional Choice Data," Working Papers CESARE 4/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2016. "A new rule for the problem of sharing the revenue from museum passes," Working Papers 16.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Abbring, Jaap & Campbell, Jeffrey & Yang, Nan & Tilly, Jan, 2016. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.