Report NEP-COM-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Burguet & Jozsef Sakovics, 2016. "Bidding for input in oligopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 266, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial platforms with heterogeneous participants," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pierre Andreoletti & Pierre Gazé & Maxime Menuet, 2016. "« Can a Platform Make Profit with Consumers' Mobility? A Two-Sided Monopoly Model with Random Endogenous Side-Switching »," Working Papers halshs-01251365, HAL.
- Abbring, Jaap H & Campbell, Jeffrey R & Tilly, Jan & Yang, Nan, 2016. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Evgenia Motchenkova & David Ulph, 2016. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Anti-Cartel Interventions: A Conceptual Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-002/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- David P. Byrne & Nicolas de Roos, 2015. "Consumer Search in Retail Gasoline Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1197, The University of Melbourne.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2016. "Strategic trade in pollution permits," Discussion Papers Series 554, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Larbi Alaoui & Fabrizio Germano, 2015. "Time Scarcity and the Market for News," Working Papers halshs-01251522, HAL.
- Marcela Eslava & Xavier Freixas, 2016. "Public Development Banks and Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 874, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.