Report NEP-SEA-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hal Hill, 2014. "Is There a Southeast Asian Development Model?," Discussion Paper Series 26, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2014.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Elin Hellquist, 2014. "Regional Organizations and Sanctions Against Members: Explaining the Different Trajectories of the African Union, the League of Arab States, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations," KFG Working Papers p0059, Free University Berlin.
- KAWASAKI Kenichi, 2014. "The Relative Significance of EPAs in Asia-Pacific," Discussion papers 14009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Adama Bah, 2015. "Finding the Best Indicators to Identify the Poor," Working Papers halshs-00936201, HAL.
- Adama Bah, 2015. "Estimating Vulnerability to Poverty using Panel data: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-00936199, HAL.
- Item repec:een:appswp:2371141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Del Carpio, Ximena & Messina, Julián & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2014. "Minimum Wage: Does It Improve Welfare in Thailand?," IZA Discussion Papers 7911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daichi Shimamoto & Hiroyuki Yamada & Martin Gummert, 2014. "The impact of improved access to market information through mobile phones usage on selling prices: Evidence from rural areas in Cambodia," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Daichi Shimamoto & Hiroyuki Yamada & Ayako Wakano, 2014. "The different effects of risk preferences on the adoption of agricultural technology: evidence from a rural area in Cambodia," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Mendoza, Ronald & Beja Jr, Edsel & Venida, Victor & Yap II, David, 2014. "Political dynasties and poverty: Resolving the “chicken or the egg” question," MPRA Paper 53361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Machine News and Volatility: The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the TRNA Sentiment Series," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-014/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Tilly, Jan & Yang, Nan, 2013. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics," Working Paper Series WP-2013-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.