Regional Organizations and Sanctions Against Members: Explaining the Different Trajectories of the African Union, the League of Arab States, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Majid, Munir, 2009. "ASEAN: perspectives on economic integration: cover note: ASEAN In Perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barnett, Michael N., 1995. "Sovereignty, nationalism, and regional order in the Arab states system," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 479-510, June.
- Seabury, Paul, 1949. "The League of Arab States: Debacle of a Regional Arrangement," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 633-642, November.
- Padelford, Norman J., 1954. "Regional Organization and the United Nations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 203-216, May.
- Michael Merlingen & Cas Mudde & Ulrich Sedelmeier, 2001. "The Right and the Righteous? European Norms, Domestic Politics and the Sanctions Against Austria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 59-77, March.
- H. W. Arndt & Ross Garnaut, 1979. "Asean And The Industrialization Of East Asia," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 191-212, March.
- Wilcox, Francis O., 1965. "Regionalism and the United Nations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 788-811, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-02-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.