Regional Organizations and Sanctions Against Members: Explaining the Different Trajectories of the African Union, the League of Arab States, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Majid, Munir, 2009. "ASEAN: perspectives on economic integration: cover note: ASEAN In Perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barnett, Michael N., 1995. "Sovereignty, nationalism, and regional order in the Arab states system," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 479-510, June.
- Michael Merlingen & Cas Mudde & Ulrich Sedelmeier, 2001. "The Right and the Righteous? European Norms, Domestic Politics and the Sanctions Against Austria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 59-77, March.
- H. W. Arndt & Ross Garnaut, 1979. "Asean And The Industrialization Of East Asia," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 191-212, March.
- Wilcox, Francis O., 1965. "Regionalism and the United Nations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 788-811, June.
- Seabury, Paul, 1949. "The League of Arab States: Debacle of a Regional Arrangement," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 633-642, November.
- Padelford, Norman J., 1954. "Regional Organization and the United Nations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 203-216, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-02-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .