The EU an Actor Sui Generis? A Comparison of EU and ASEAN Actorness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Kahn-Nisser, 2013. "Conditionality, Communication and Compliance: The Effect of Monitoring on Collective Labour Rights in Candidate Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1040-1056, November.
- John Leslie, 2015. "Regionalism by diffusion and design: Australasian policymakers, Europe and Asian-Pacific economic integration," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 193-210, June.
- Stephan Keukeleire & Bas Hooijmaaijers, 2014. "The BRICS and Other Emerging Power Alliances and Multilateral Organizations in the Asia-Pacific and the Global South: Challenges for the European Union and Its View on Multilateralism," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 582-599, May.
- Thomas Gehring & Sebastian Oberthür & Marc Mühleck, 2013. "European Union Actorness in International Institutions: Why the EU is Recognized as an Actor in Some International Institutions, but Not in Others," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 849-865, September.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10308-018-0503-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Merran Hulse, 2014. "Actorness beyond the European Union: Comparing the International Trade Actorness of SADC and ECOWAS," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 547-565, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:50:y:2012:i:4:p:653-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.