A Theory of Destructive Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Mary C. Boardman & Connie L. McNeely, 2015. "The social value of productive entrepreneurship," Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 3, pages 42-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- Djula Borozan & Josip Arneric & Ilija Coric, 0. "A comparative study of net entrepreneurial productivity in developed and post-transition economies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- José Neves Cruz, 2013. "Is white-collar crime a form of entrepreneurship?," OBEGEF Working Papers 022, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2013.
"Which institutions encourage entrepreneurial growth aspirations?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 564-580.
- Saul Estrin & Julia Korosteleva & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2012. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurial Growth Aspirations?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 119, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0427-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Szerb, László, 2014. "The Continued Search for the Solow Residual: The Role of National Entrepreneurial Ecosystem," IZA Discussion Papers 8652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ekd:006356:6689 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011.
"Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 5481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bianca Avram Ph. D Student & Prof. Stelian Brad Ph. D, 2015. "How Does Corruption Influence The Entrepreneurial Enviroment In Romania ?," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(25), pages 29-38, NOVEMBER.
- Christos Kalantaridis, 2014. "Institutional change in the Schumpeterian--Baumolian construct: power, contestability and evolving entrepreneurial interests," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1-2), pages 1-22, April.
- Julita E. Wasilczuk & Katarzyna Stankiewicz, 2017. "Unproductive Entrepreneurship - The Case Of The Polish Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 45, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter & Santarelli, Enrico, 2017. "Shacklean Uncertainty and Cultural Embeddedness as Innovation Constraints in the UK," GLO Discussion Paper Series 111, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zoltan Acs & Elena Bardasi & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 2011. "Introduction to special issue of Small Business Economics on female entrepreneurship in developed and developing economies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 393-396, November.
More about this item
Keywordsdestructive entrepreneurship; allocation of entrepreneurship; rent-seeking; rent-destroying; incentives; institutions; property rights; contractual enforcement; conflict; social capital; trust; ethnic capital;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOC-2007-11-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .