Myanmar's Economic Relations with China: Can China Support the Myanmar Economy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "The Impact of United States Sanctions on the Myanmar Garment Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 42, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "Stunted and Distorted Industrialization in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 38, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); China; trade; border trade; economic cooperation; energy; oil and gas; International economic relations; International trade; International cooperation; ミャンマー; 中国; 貿易; 経済協力; エネルギー; 国際経済; 国際協力;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-18 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2006-11-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-11-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .