Border Industry in Myanmar: Turning the Periphery into the Center of Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "Stunted and Distorted Industrialization in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 38, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manabu Fujimura & Ramesh Adhikari, 2012. "Evaluation of regional infrastructure," Chapters,in: Infrastructure for Asian Connectivity, chapter 6, pages 167-216 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Manabu Fujimura & Ramesh Adhikari, 2010. "Critical Evaluation of Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 21876, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Manabu Fujimura & Ramesh Adhikari, 2010. "Critical Evaluation of Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," Working Papers id:2981, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS); Regional cooperation; Border industry; Cross-border trade; Migrant workers; Logistics; Center-periphery; Regional economic cooperation; International trade; Apparel industry; Migrant labor; ミャンマー（ビルマ）; 国境貿易; 域内経済協力; 貿易; アパレル産業; 外国人労働者;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-17 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-11-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.