Stunted and Distorted Industrialization in Myanmar
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aung, Kyaw, 2008. "Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 148, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Trevor Wilson & Leslie Teo & Masahiro Hori, 2010. "The Impact of Globalization on Economic Development in Myanmar," Chapters, in: Suiwah Leung & Ben Bingham & Matt Davies (ed.),Globalization and Development in the Mekong Economies, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yoshikazu Kobayashi & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi, . "Oil Stockpiling and Emergency Response Cooperation of East Asia," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2014-rpr-32 edited by Yoshikazu Kobayashi & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi, septiembr.
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2007. "Border Industry in Myanmar: Turning the Periphery into the Center of Growth," IDE Discussion Papers 122, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- San, Thein & Kudo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Myanmar Sugar SMEs: History, Technology, Location and Government Policy," IDE Discussion Papers 147, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2006. "Myanmar's Economic Relations with China: Can China Support the Myanmar Economy?," IDE Discussion Papers 66, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); Transitional economy; Industry; Industrialization; Industrial policy; Transition to market economy; ミャンマー; 工業化; 産業政策; 市場経済化;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.