Stunted and Distorted Industrialization in Myanmar
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aung, Kyaw, 2008. "Financing Small and Medium Enterprises in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 148, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Trevor Wilson & Leslie Teo & Masahiro Hori, 2010. "The Impact of Globalization on Economic Development in Myanmar," Chapters,in: Globalization and Development in the Mekong Economies, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yoshikazu Kobayashi & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi, . "Oil Stockpiling and Emergency Response Cooperation of East Asia," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2014-rpr-32 edited by Yoshikazu Kobayashi & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi.
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2007. "Border Industry in Myanmar: Turning the Periphery into the Center of Growth," IDE Discussion Papers 122, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- San, Thein & Kudo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Myanmar Sugar SMEs: History, Technology, Location and Government Policy," IDE Discussion Papers 147, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2006. "Myanmar's Economic Relations with China: Can China Support the Myanmar Economy?," IDE Discussion Papers 66, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); Transitional economy; Industry; Industrialization; Industrial policy; Transition to market economy; ミャンマー; 工業化; 産業政策; 市場経済化;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-11-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .