Myanmar Sugar SMEs: History, Technology, Location and Government Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kudo, Toshihiro, 2005. "Stunted and Distorted Industrialization in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 38, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); Small and medium enterprise (SME); State-owned economic enterprise (SEE); Sugar; Sugarcane; Resource-based location; Market economy; Mandalay; Pyawbwe; ミャンマー (ビルマ); 中小企業; 国有企業; 砂糖; サトウキビ; 原料産地立地; 市場経済; マンダレー; ピョーブウェー;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-24 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2008-05-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.