Report NEP-HIS-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Guilera Rafecas, 2008. "Top income shares in Portugal over the twentieth century," Working Papers in Economics 195, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Creating Maryland’s Paper Money Economy, 1720-1739: The Role of Power, Print, and Markets," Working Papers 08-16, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Isabella Cecchini, 2008. "Material culture in Sixteenth Century Venice: a sample from probate inventories, 1510�1615," Working Papers 2008_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- San, Thein & Kudo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Myanmar Sugar SMEs: History, Technology, Location and Government Policy," IDE Discussion Papers 147, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Teresa M. Fernandes & João F. Proença & P.K. Kannan, 2008. "The Relationships in Marketing: Contribution of a Historical Perspective," FEP Working Papers 274, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2008. "Measurement error and data collection methods: effects on estimates from event history data," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Francisco Gallego & Robert Woodberry, 2008. "Christian Missionaries and Education in Former Colonies: How Institutions Mattered," Documentos de Trabajo 339, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..