Material culture in Sixteenth Century Venice: a sample from probate inventories, 1510�1615
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Nefussi & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010.
"Does FDI in manufacturing cause FDI in business services? Evidence from French firm-level data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 180-203, February.
- Benjamin Nefussi & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2007. "Does FDI in Manufacturing Cause FDI in Business Services? Evidence from French Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 2007-21, CEPII research center.
- Lisa De Propris & Nigel Driffield & Stefano Menghinello, 2005. "local industrial systems and the location of FDI in Italy," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 105-121.
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2003.
"Commodity Market Integration, 1500-2000,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 13-64
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Findlay & K. H. O'Rourke, 2001. "Commodity market integration, 1500-2000," CEG Working Papers 20019, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Findlay, Ronald & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2002. "Commodity Market Integration 1500-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 3125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Findlay & K. H. O'Rourke, 2001. "Commodity market integration, 1500-2000," Trinity Economics Papers 200113, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Findlay & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2001. "Commodity Market Integration, 1500-2000," NBER Working Papers 8579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Finger, 1977. "Offshore assembly provisions in the West German and Netherlands Tariffs: Trade and domestic effects," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 113(2), pages 237-249, June.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2001. "Trade and production fragmentation : Central European economies in European Union networks of production and marketing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2611, The World Bank.
- Ilaria Mariotti & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2004. "Internationalisation strategies of Italian district SMEs: an analysis on firm-level data," ERSA conference papers ersa04p436, European Regional Science Association.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Carlo Gianelle, 2007. "Producing abroad while making profits at home:Veneto footwear and clothing industry," Working Papers 2007_35, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria & Boscacci, Flavio, 2007. "The indirect effects of manufacturing internationalization on logistics - Evidence from the Italian districts," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07031, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Raffaello Bronzini, 2007. "FDI Inflows, Agglomeration and Host Country Firms' Size: Evidence from Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 963-978.
- Bugamelli Matteo & Cipollone Piero & Infante Luigi, 2000. "L'internazionalizzazione delle imprese italiane negli anni Novanta," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 349-386.
- Finger, J M, 1976. "Trade and Domestic Effects of the Offshore Assembly Provision in the U.S. Tariff," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 598-611, September.
- Nasser Al-Mawali, 2005. "Disentangling Total Intra-Industry Trade into Horizontal and Vertical Elements," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 491-492, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMaterial culture; Venice; early-modern economic history; consumption; social orders; dowry legislation; probate inventories;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-05-24 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.