Report NEP-DEV-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008. "Wealth Constraints, Skill Prices or Networks: What Determines Emigrant Selection?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 741.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008. "New Evidence on Emigrant Selection," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 742.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Asmah, Emmanuel E. & Levin, Jorgen, 2008. "Aid-Financed Public Investments and the Dutch Disease: Evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 2008:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Patricia Justino, 2008. "Poverty and Violent Conflict: A Micro-Level Perspective on the Causes and Duration of Warfare," HiCN Working Papers 46, Households in Conflict Network.
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey & Doug Nelson, . "African Trade Policy in the 1990s: Political Economy or Technocratic Reforms?," Discussion Papers 08/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey, . "Are Imports in Africa Responsive to Tariff Reductions?," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Chris Jones, . "Aggregate and Sector Import Price Elasticities for a Sample of African Countries," Discussion Papers 08/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Andrea Vaona & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "New empirical evidence on local financial development and growth," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0805, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur, 2008. "A model of growth and finance: FIML estimates for India," MPRA Paper 8763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Papageorgiou, Chris & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2008. "Are any growth theories linear? Why we should care about what the evidence tells us," MPRA Paper 8767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henderson, Daniel J., 2008. "A Test for Multimodality of Regression Derivatives with an Application to Nonparametric Growth Regressions," MPRA Paper 8768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2008. "Deep determinants of economic growth – empirical verification with panel data models," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 0801, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- San Thein & Kudo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Myanmar Sugar SMEs: History, Technology, Location and Government Policy," IDE Discussion Papers 147, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).