Agricultural Policies and Development of Myanmar's Agricultural Sector: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haggblade, Steven & Boughton, Duncan & Kham, L Seng & Thaung, Myo, 2014. "Winds of Change:A Rapid Appraisal of Four Pulse Value Chains in Myanmar," Miscellaneous Publications 234953, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boughton, Duncan & Haggblade, Steve & Kham, L & Kongabaugh, Steve & Thaung, Myo, 2015. "Overcoming Isolation: An Exploration of the Rapid Growth in Pulse Exports from Myanmar," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211365, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lara M. Lundsgaard-Hansen & Flurina Schneider & Julie G. Zaehringer & Christoph Oberlack & Win Myint & Peter Messerli, 2018. "Whose Agency Counts in Land Use Decision-Making in Myanmar? A Comparative Analysis of Three Cases in Tanintharyi Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-30, October.
- Tun, Than & Kennedy, Adam & Nischan, Ulrike, 2015. "Promoting Agricultural Growth In Myanmar: A Review Of Policies And An Assessment Of Knowledge Gaps," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 259018, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Zhang, H. & Chen, K., 2018. "Assessing Agricultural Trade Comparative Advantage of Myanmar and Its Main Competitors," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277474, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Transition; Myanmar; Agricultural policy; Agricultural development; ミャンマー; 農業政策; 農業開発;
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.