Learning by observing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 1998. "Learning from Neighbours," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 595-621.
- Vallée, Thomas & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2009.
"Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 670-690, November.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoğlu, 2009. "Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning," Post-Print hal-00722790, HAL.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Post-Print hal-00779035, HAL.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Working Papers halshs-00368274, HAL.
- Epstein, Joshua M, 2001. "Learning to Be Thoughtless: Social Norms and Individual Computation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 9-24, August.
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro & Akiyama, Eizo, 2009. "Learning games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1739-1756, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Network formation; Self organization; Stable networks; Nash networks; Participation Games; Learning;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2011-02-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-02-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:izm:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ayla Ogus Binatli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deieutr.html .