Learning by observing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 1998. "Learning from Neighbours," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 595-621.
- Vallée, Thomas & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2009.
"Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 670-690, November.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoğlu, 2009. "Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning," Post-Print hal-00722790, HAL.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Post-Print hal-00779035, HAL.
- Thomas Vallée & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Convergence in the Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Working Papers halshs-00368274, HAL.
- Epstein, Joshua M, 2001. "Learning to Be Thoughtless: Social Norms and Individual Computation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 9-24, August.
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro & Akiyama, Eizo, 2009. "Learning games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1739-1756, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Network formation; Self organization; Stable networks; Nash networks; Participation Games; Learning;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:izm:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ayla Ogus Binatli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deieutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.