Report NEP-NET-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Roger, 2010. "Two-Sided Competition and Differentiation (with an Application to Media)," Discussion Papers 2010-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Paul de Bijl, 2011. "Broadband Policy in the Light of the Dutch Experience with Telecommunications Liberalization," CPB Discussion Paper 169, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillaume Roger & Luis I. Vasconcelos, 2010. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 2010-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carol Newman & Finn Tarp & Katleen Van Den Broeck, 2011. "Social Capital and Savings Behaviour: Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp351, IIIS.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Interactions in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 5506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward, 2011. "Naïve Beliefs and the Multiplicity of Social Norms," Working Papers in Economics 488, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Efe Postalci, 2010. "Learning by observing," Working Papers 1007, Izmir University of Economics.