Report NEP-SOC-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Spatial versus Social Mismatch: The Strength of Weak Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 5507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helsley, Robert W. & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Interactions in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 5506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schikora, Jan, 2011. "Four Essays on Corruption and Cooperation," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12664, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carol Newman & Finn Tarp & Katleen Van Den Broeck, 2011. "Social Capital and Savings Behaviour: Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp351, IIIS.
- Yu, Tongkui & Chen, Shu-Heng & Li, Honggang, 2011. "Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation," MPRA Paper 28814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoop, Jan & Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan, 2010. "From the lab to the field: Cooperation among fishermen," MPRA Paper 28924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efe Postalci, 2010. "Learning by observing," Working Papers 1007, Izmir University of Economics.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2011. "Emigration and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 5496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Sudekum, Jens, 2011. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward, 2011. "Naïve Beliefs and the Multiplicity of Social Norms," Working Papers in Economics 488, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sugato Chakravarty & Pankaj Jain & James Upson & Robert Wood, 2011. "Clean Sweep: Informed Trading through Intermarket Sweep Orders," Working Papers 1007, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.