Social Audits and MGNREGA Delivery: Lessons from Andhra Pradesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Afridi, Farzana & Iversen, Vegard, 2014. "Social Audits and MGNREGA Delivery: Lessons from Andhra Pradesh," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 297-341.
- Farzana Afridi & Vegard Iversen, 2014. "Social audits and MGNREGA delivery: Lessons from Andhra Pradesh," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 14-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin A. Olken & Rohini Pande, 2012. "Corruption in Developing Countries," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 479-509, July.
- Martina Björkman & Jakob Svensson, 2009. "Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment on Community-Based Monitoring in Uganda," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 735-769.
- Kalanidhi Subbarao & Carlo del Ninno & Colin Andrews & Claudia Rodríguez-Alas, 2013. "Public Works as a Safety Net : Design, Evidence, and Implementation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11882, March.
- Ghazala Mansuri & Vijayendra Rao, 2013. "Localizing Development : Does Participation Work?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11859, March.
- Olken, Benjamin A., 2009.
"Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 950-964, August.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2006. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," NBER Working Papers 12428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olken, Benjamin, 2007. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," CEPR Discussion Papers 6272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Olken, 2006. "Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality," Natural Field Experiments 00318, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2015.
"Public Work Programs and Gender-based Violence: The Case of NREGA in India,"
15-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2015. "Public work programmes and gender-based violence- the case of NREGA in India," Working papers 176, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Deepta Chopra, 2015. "Political commitment in India’s social policy implementation: Shaping the performance of MGNREGA," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-050-15, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Solan, Eilon, 2016.
"Exposing corruption: Can electoral competition discipline politicians?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
311, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Solan, Eilon, 2016. "Exposing Corruption: Can Electoral Competition Discipline Politicians?," IZA Discussion Papers 10396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Afridi, Farzana, 2017. "Governance and Public Service Delivery in India," IZA Discussion Papers 10856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; social audits; MGNREGA;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .