A Structural Model of Educational Attainment in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Belzil & Arnaud Maurel & Modibo Sidibé, 2017.
"Estimating the Value of Higher Education Financial Aid: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
23641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Belzil & Arnaud Maurel & Modibo Sidibé, 2020. "Estimating the Value of Higher Education Financial Aid : Evidence from a Field Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-38, CIRANO.
- Belzil, Christian & Maurel, Arnaud & Sidibé, Modibo, 2020. "Estimating the Value of Higher Education Financial Aid: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 13096, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseducational attainment; structural estimation; forward-looking behavior; parental income; tuition fees; cognitive ability;
All these keywords.
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2013-03-16 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.