Sharpening the Effectiveness of Natural Experiments as an Analytical Tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Hunt, 1992. "The Impact of the 1962 Repatriates from Algeria on the French Labor Market," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 556-572, April.
- Herbert L. Lyon & Julian L. Simon, 1968. "Price Elasticity of the Demand for Cigarettes in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(4), pages 888-895.
- Nakamura, Alice Orcutt & Nakamura, Masao & Duleep, Harriet Orcutt, 1990. "Alternative approaches to model choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 97-125, September.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural experiments; regression format; treatment effect; precision; extraneous group-specific effects; minimum wage; divorce laws; military service; Julian Simon;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J48 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Particular Labor Markets; Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .