Price Elasticity of the Demand for Cigarettes in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei, 2016. "Estimating More Precise Treatment Effects in Natural and Actual Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 10055, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2018.
"La elasticidad precio de la demanda de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en los Estados Unidos
[The price elasticity of demand for air travel in the United States]," MPRA Paper 83572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 2009. "Why Do Europeans Smoke More than Americans?," NBER Chapters, in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 255-282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Peterson, Willis L., 1970. "Social Returns To Public Information Services: The Case Of Statistical Reporting Of U.S. Farm Commodities," Staff Papers 13711, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Duleep, Harriet, 2012. "Sharpening the Effectiveness of Natural Experiments as an Analytical Tool," IZA Discussion Papers 6682, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julian Simon & David Simon, 1996. "The effects of regulations on state liquor prices," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 303-316, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:50:y:1968:i:4:p:888-895.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.