Homeownership, Social Capital and Parental Voice in Schooling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arthur Grimes & Steven Stillman & Chris Young, 2011. "Homeownership, Social Capital and Parental Voice in Schooling," Working Papers 11_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Roskruge & Arthur Grimes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Homeownership and Social Capital in New Zealand," Working Papers 11_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Gale, William G. & Mills, Gregory B., 2010. "What are the social benefits of homeownership? Experimental evidence for low-income households," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 249-258, May.
More about this item
Keywordshomeownership; school elections; parental voice; social capital;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-12-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EDU-2011-12-13 (Education)
- NEP-SOC-2011-12-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .