Homeownership, Social Capital and Parental Voice in Schooling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grimes, Arthur & Stillman, Steven & Young, Chris, 2011. "Homeownership, Social Capital and Parental Voice in Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 6168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Roskruge & Arthur Grimes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Homeownership and Social Capital in New Zealand," Working Papers 11_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Gale, William G. & Mills, Gregory B., 2010. "What are the social benefits of homeownership? Experimental evidence for low-income households," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 249-258, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHomeownership; school elections; parental voice; social capital;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtu:wpaper:11_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Watene) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/motuenz.html .