Report NEP-SOC-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:174997 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weiwei, Zhang & Peiyi, Huang, 2011. "How motivations of SNSs use and offline social trust affect college students' self-disclosure on SNSs: An investigation in China," 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52327, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Katz, James E., 2011. "Communication perspectives on social networking and citizen journalism challenges to traditional newspapers," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52203, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Idota, Hiroki & Minetaki, Kazunori & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2011. "Empirical analysis of internal social media and product innovation: Focusing on SNS and social capital," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52152, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Richard Lang & Andreas Novy, 2011. "Housing Cooperatives and Social Capital: The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2011_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Simon Burgess & Eleanor Sanderson & Marcela Umana-Aponte, 2011. "School ties: An analysis of homophily in an adolescent friendship network," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/267, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Grimes, Arthur & Stillman, Steven & Young, Chris, 2011. "Homeownership, Social Capital and Parental Voice in Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 6168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Andreoni & Abigail Payne & Justin D. Smith & David Karp, 2011. "Diversity and Donations: The Effect of Religious and Ethnic Diversity on Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 17618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonella Mennella, 2011. "Informal social networks, organised crime and local labour market," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0126, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cary Deck & Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker, 2011. "Do People Keep Socially Unverifiable Promises?," Working Papers in Economics 11/39, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Berno Buechel & Tim Hellmann & Michael M. Pichler, 2011. "The Dynamics of Continuous Cultural Traits in Social Networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 457, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Robert Slonim, 2011. "Rewarding Altruism? A Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rustam Romaniuc & Dimitri Dubois & Gregory J. DeAngelo & Bryan C. McCannon, 2016. "Intergroup Solidarity and Local Public Goods Provision : An Experiment," Working Papers 11-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Martinsson, Peter, 2011. "The Effect of Religion on Cooperation and Altruistic Punishment: Experimental Evidence from Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebastian Prediger, 2011. "How does income inequality affect cooperation and punishment in public good settings?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201138, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2014. "Neighborhood effects and take-up of transfers in integrated social policies: Evidence from Progresa," PSE Working Papers halshs-00646590, HAL.