Housing Cooperatives and Social Capital: The Case of Vienna
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2002. "Social Capital and Community Governance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 419-436, November.
- Darinka Czischke, 2009. "Managing Social Rental Housing in the EU: A Comparative Study," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 121-151.
- Darinka Czischke, 2009. "Managing Social Rental Housing in the EU: A Comparative Study," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 121-151.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Housing; Third Sector Housing; Housing Cooperatives; Social Cohesion; Social Capital; Governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2011-12-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2011_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .