Report NEP-CDM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "A Model of Party Discipline in a Congress," Working Papers 2072/151813, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2011. "Local politics and economic geography," MPRA Paper 35169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "On allocating seats to parties and districts: apportionments," PSE Working Papers halshs-00644439, HAL.
- Ilan Nehama, 2011. "Approximate Judgement Aggregation," Discussion Paper Series dp574r, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised 11 2011.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dmitriy Vorobyev, 2011. "Towards Detecting and Measuring Ballot Stuffing," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp447, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Grimes, Arthur & Stillman, Steven & Young, Chris, 2011. "Homeownership, Social Capital and Parental Voice in Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 6168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caselli, Francesco & Tesei, Andrea, 2011. "Resource Windfalls, Political Regimes, and Political Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Naoki Watanabe & Gabriele Esposito & Xiaoyan Lu, 2011. "A Note on a Weighted Voting Experiment: Human Mistakes in Cooperative Games," Working Papers halshs-00645867, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore