Immigrants and Welfare Receipt in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Frattini, 2012. "Immigrazione," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 363-407, July-Sept.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2014. "Ireland's Recession and the Immigrant/Native Earnings Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 8459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Quinn, Emma & Gusciute, Egle & Barrett, Alan & Joyce, Corona, 2014. "Migrant Access to Social Security and Healthcare: Policies and Practice in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT261.
- Alessandra Venturini, 2012. "Methodological Aspects of Research on Flows Human Capital Flows: A survey," RSCAS Working Papers carim2012/01, European University Institute.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Migali, Silvia, 2016. "Migrant Workers and the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 9940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joyce, Corona, 2015. "Annual Policy Report on Migration and Asylum 2013: Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number SUSTAT53.
- Kevin Denny & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2016. "Immigration, Asylum, and Gender: Ireland and Beyond," Working Papers 201604, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
Keywordswelfare; immigrants; Ireland;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .