Immigration and the UK Labour Market: The latest evidence from economic research
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2012. "Immigration and the UK labour market: the latest evidence from economic research," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57983, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Caroline Halls, 2010.
"Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 1-41, March.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Caroline Halls, 2009. "Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0918, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Tommaso Frattini, 2012. "Immigrazione," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 363-407, July-Sept.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; government policy; education; labour market; jobs; wages;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-10-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2012-10-27 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceppap:014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEPPA .