Wage Inequality of U.S. Truck Drivers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Moretti, 2013.
"Real Wage Inequality,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 65-103, January.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2008. "Real Wage Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 6997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Moretti, 2008. "Real Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Moretti, 2008. "Real Wage Inequality," Working Paper series 34_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2008. "Real Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 3706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordswage inequality; wage differentials; trucking;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .