Intra-Household Time Allocation: Gender Differences in Caring for Children
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Inmaculada García & José Alberto Molina & Víctor M. Montuenga, 2009. "Intra-household Time Allocation: Gender Differences in Caring for Children," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 197, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2009.
"The influence of wages on parents’ allocations of time to child care and market work in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Influence of Wages on Parents’ Allocations of Time to Child Care and Market Work in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2018.
"Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 162-173.
- F. Barigozzi & H. Cremer & K. Roeder, 2017. "Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies," Working Papers wp1094, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Women's Career Choices, Social Norms and Child Care Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 10502, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies," TSE Working Papers 17-754, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Suárez, 2013. "Working mothers’ decisions on childcare: the case of Spain," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 545-561, December.
- Molina, José Alberto & Montuenga, Víctor M., 2008.
"The Motherhood Wage Penalty in a Mediterranean Country: The Case of Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3574, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- José Alberto Molina & Víctor M. Montuenga, 2008. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty in a Mediterranean Country: The Case of Spain," Documentos de Trabajo dt2008-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Guo, Qian & Song, Yang & Sun, Wenkai & Wang, Yijie, 2016. "Gender differences in performance-based pay: Evidence from a Chinese University," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 104-113.
- Diego Dueñas Fernández & Carlos Iglesias Fernández & Raquel Llorente Heras, 2011. "La gestión del tiempo de ocio y estudio por parte de los jóvenes: ¿cómo afectan las nuevas tecnologías?," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.),Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 6, pages 101-117, Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Keese, Matthias, 2011. "Thrifty Wives and Lavish Husbands? – Bargaining Power and Financial Dicisions in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 258, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Keese, 2011. "Thrifty Wives and Lavish Husbands? – Bargaining Power and Financial Dicisions in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0258, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
Keywordsintra-household allocation; gender differences; childcare; time use;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2009-06-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.