Population Aging and Continued Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2001.
"Continuous training in Germany,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 523-548.
- Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1996. "Continuous Training in Germany," NBER Working Papers 5829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pischke, J-S, 1996. "Continuous Training in Germany," Working papers 96-28, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2000. "Continuous Training in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2000. "Continuous Training In Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 2428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 2001. "Continuous training in Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2473, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Zwick, 2005. "Continuing Vocational Training Forms and Establishment Productivity in Germany," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 155-184, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "Workforce ageing and the training propensity of Italian firms: cross-sectional evidence from the INDACO survey," MPRA Paper 56826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Janssen, Simon & Yang, Philip & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2010.
"Training Participation of an Aging Workforce in an Internal Labor Market,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-447, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Training Participation of an Aging Workforce in an Internal Labor Market," Working Paper Series in Economics 170, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "Training Participation of a Firm's Aging Workforce," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0080, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
Keywordsspecific human capital investment; training; population aging;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- M53 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Training
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-12-09 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2006-12-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .