Modelling the Dynamic Effects of Elective Hospital Admissions on Emergency Levels in England
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Jose M. Labeaga, 2019.
"Simple methods for consistent estimation of dynamic panel data sample selection models,"
Economics Working Papers
1631, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M Labeaga, 2019. "Simple Methods for Consistent Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Sample Selection Models," Working Papers 1069, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Coast, J. & Smith, R. D. & Millar, M. R., 1998. "An economic perspective on policy to reduce antimicrobial resistance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 29-38, January.
- Ludwig Kuntz & Roman Mennicken & Stefan Scholtes, 2015. "Stress on the Ward: Evidence of Safety Tipping Points in Hospitals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 754-771, April.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsemergency; hospital admissions; elective; NHS;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp12340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.