What Do Workers Want? The Shortfall in Employee Participation at the European Workplace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steen Thomsen & Caspar Rose & Dorte Kronborg, 2016. "Employee representation and board size in the Nordic countries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 471-490, December.
- Giedo Jansen, 2014. "Effects of Union Organization on Strike Incidence in EU Companies," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 67(1), pages 60-85, January.
- Alex Bryson & Paul Willman & Rafael Gomez & Tobias Kretschmer, 2013.
"The Comparative Advantage of Non-Union Voice in B ritain, 1980–2004,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 194-220, January.
- Willman, Paul & Bryson, Alex & Kretschmer, Tobias & Gomez, Rafael, 2013. "The comparative advantage of non-union voice in Britain, 1980-2004," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 39714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2004. "What Do Unions Do for Economic Performance?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(3), pages 415-456, July.
More about this item
Keywordsformal workplace employee representation; works councils; union agencies; information/consultation/participation deficits; union density; country heterogeneity; industrial relations quality;
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .