Mode of Entry into Hybrid Entrepreneurship: New Venture Start-Up versus Business Takeover
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Françoise Bastié & Sylvie Cieply & Pascal Cussy, 2013. "The entrepreneur's mode of entry: the effect of social and financial capital," Post-Print halshs-00658182, HAL.
- Jörn H. Block & Andreas Landgraf, 2016. "Transition from part-time entrepreneurship to full-time entrepreneurship: the role of financial and non-financial motives," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 259-282, March.
- King, Gary & Zeng, Langche, 2001. "Logistic Regression in Rare Events Data," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 137-163, January.
- Sam Youl Lee & Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs, 2004.
"Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 879-891.
- Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs & Sam Youl Lee, 2004. "Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Varum, 2015. "Entry and exit dynamics of nascent business owners," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 63-84, June.
- Åstebro, Thomas & Chen, Jing, 2014.
"The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 88-105.
- Thomas B. Astebro & Jing Chen, 2014. "The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle: Mismeasurement or real?," Post-Print hal-00829057, HAL.
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2016. "Hybrid entrepreneurship and public policy: The case of firm entry deregulation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-286.
- Françoise Bastié & Sylvie Cieply & Pascal Cussy, 2013. "The entrepreneur’s mode of entry: the effect of social and financial capital," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 865-877, May.
- Levesque, Moren & Schade, Christian, 2005. "Intuitive optimizing: experimental findings on time allocation decisions with newly formed ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 313-342, May.
- Parker, Simon C, 2009. "Why do small firms produce the entrepreneurs?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 484-494, June.
- Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Niels Bosma, 2006.
"Success and Risk Factors in the Pre-Startup Phase,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 319-335, May.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2012. "Part-time entrepreneurship and financial constraints: evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 473-493, September.
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:5:y:2016:i:c:p:14-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Debrulle & Johan Maes, 2015. "Start-ups' Internationalization: The Impact of Business Owners' Management Experience, Start-up Experience and Professional Network on Export Intensity," Post-Print hal-01563020, HAL.
- Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Lévesque, Moren & Schade, Christian, 2012. "Are entrepreneurs influenced by risk attitude, regulatory focus or both? An experiment on entrepreneurs' time allocation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 456-476.
- Rees, Hedley & Shah, Anup, 1986. "An Empirical Analysis of Self-employment in the U.K," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 95-108, January.
- Francesco Renna, 2006. "Moonlighting and Overtime: A Cross-Country Analysis," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 27(4), pages 575-591, October.
- Barton H. Hamilton, 2000. "Does Entrepreneurship Pay? An Empirical Analysis of the Returns to Self-Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 604-631, June.
More about this item
Keywordshybrid entrepreneurship; entrepreneurship entry mode; business takeover; new venture;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-11-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2017-11-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2017-11-26 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2017-11-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-PAY-2017-11-26 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .