Genetic Ability, Wealth, and Financial Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Owen Thompson, 2014. "Economic Background and Educational Attainment: The Role of Gene-Environment Interactions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(2), pages 263-294.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin & Shenghao Zhu, 2011.
"The Distribution of Wealth and Fiscal Policy in Economies With Finitely Lived Agents,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 123-157, January.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2009. "The distribution of wealth and fiscal policy in economies with finitely lived agents," NBER Working Papers 14730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yogo, Motohiro, 2016.
"Portfolio choice in retirement: Health risk and the demand for annuities, housing, and risky assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 17-34.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2008. "Portfolio Choice in Retirement: Health Risk and the Demand for Annuities, Housing, and Risky Assets," 2008 Meeting Papers 63, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2009. "Portfolio Choice in Retirement: Health Risk and the Demand for Annuities, Housing and Risky Assets," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2009-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jan 2009.
- Motohiro Yogo, 2009. "Portfolio Choice in Retirement: Health Risk and the Demand for Annuities, Housing, and Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 15307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Bach & Andreas Thiemann & Aline Zucco, 2015.
"The Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution in Germany, France, Spain, and Greece,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1502, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bach, Stefan & Thiemann, Andreas & Zucco, Aline, 2015. "The Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution in Germany, France, Spain, and Greece," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112953, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew & Schmieder, Johannes F., 2009.
"Air pollution and infant health: Lessons from New Jersey,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 688-703, May.
- Janet Currie & Matthew J. Neidell & Johannes Schmieder, 2008. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: Lessons from New Jersey," NBER Working Papers 14196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrondel, Luc & Calvo-Pardo, Hector, 2014. "Subjective return expectations, information and stock market participation: evidence from France," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1415, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
Keywordswealth; inequality; portfolio decisions; beliefs; education and genetics;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-03-12 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-LMA-2017-03-12 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .