Subjective return expectations, information and stock market participation: evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Trusting the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2557-2600, December.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2005.
"Awareness and Stock Market Participation,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 9(4), pages 537-567.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2003. "Awareness and Stock Market Participation," CSEF Working Papers 110, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2005. "Awareness and stock market participation," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2004. "Awareness and Stock Market Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 2007. "Expected Equity Returns and Portfolio Choice: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 369-379, 04-05.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008.
"Financial Literacy: An Essential Tool for Informed Consumer Choice?,"
NFI Working Papers
2008-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Financial Literacy: An Essential Tool for Informed Consumer Choice?," NBER Working Papers 14084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria, 2008. "Financial literacy: An essential tool for informed consumer choice?," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Harrison Hong & Jeffrey D. Kubik & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Social Interaction and Stock-Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(1), pages 137-163, February.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Juhani Linnainmaa, 2011. "IQ and Stock Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 2121-2164, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Boram & Rosenthal, Leonard & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia, 2015. "Stock market expectations and risk aversion of individual investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 122-131.
- Michael Haliassos & Hector F. CALVO PARDO & Chryssi Giannitsarou & Luc Arrondel, 2016.
"Informative Social Interactions,"
2016 Meeting Papers
636, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arrondel, Luc & Calvo-Pardo, Hector & Giannitsarou, Chryssi & Haliassos, Michael, 2017. "Informative Social Interactions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1702, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Steffen Huck & Tobias Schmidt & Georg Weizsäcker, 2014.
"The Standard Portfolio Choice Problem in Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
650, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Steffen Huck & Tobias Schmidt & Georg Weizsäcker, 2015. "The Standard Portfolio Choice Problem in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5441, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huck, Steffen & Schmidt, Tobias & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2014. "The standard portfolio choice problem in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-308, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Human Capital and Stock Market Participation in Europe: An Empirical Exercise under Endogenous Framework," Discussion Papers 2015/194, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Barth, Daniel & Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Thom, Kevin, 2017. "Genetic Ability, Wealth, and Financial Decision-Making," IZA Discussion Papers 10567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2013. "Asymmetric information and rationalizability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 789-804, November.
- Olympia Bover, 2015.
"Measuring expectations from household surveys: new results on subjective probabilities of future house prices,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 361-405, November.
- Bover, Olympia, 2015. "Measuring expectations from household surveys: New results on subjective probabilities of future house prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 10946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2015. "Measuring expectations from household surveys: new results on subjective probabilities of future house prices," Working Papers 1535, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Miniaci, Raffaele & Pastorello, Sergio, 2017.
"Return expectations and risk aversion heterogeneity in household portfolios,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 201-219.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci & Sergio Pastorello, 2015. "Return Expectations and Risk Aversion Heterogeneity in Household Portfolios," Working Papers 01/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:1415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .