Subjective return expectations, information and stock market participation: evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Trusting the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2557-2600, December.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2005.
"Awareness and Stock Market Participation,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 9(4), pages 537-567.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2003. "Awareness and Stock Market Participation," CSEF Working Papers 110, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2005. "Awareness and stock market participation," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2004. "Awareness and Stock Market Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeff Dominitz & Charles F. Manski, 2007. "Expected Equity Returns and Portfolio Choice: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 369-379, 04-05.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008.
"Financial Literacy: An Essential Tool for Informed Consumer Choice?,"
NFI Working Papers
2008-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Financial Literacy: An Essential Tool for Informed Consumer Choice?," NBER Working Papers 14084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria, 2008. "Financial literacy: An essential tool for informed consumer choice?," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Harrison Hong & Jeffrey D. Kubik & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Social Interaction and Stock-Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(1), pages 137-163, February.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Juhani Linnainmaa, 2011. "IQ and Stock Market Participation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 2121-2164, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Boram & Rosenthal, Leonard & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia, 2015. "Stock market expectations and risk aversion of individual investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 122-131.
- Michael Haliassos & Hector F. CALVO PARDO & Chryssi Giannitsarou & Luc Arrondel, 2016.
"Informative Social Interactions,"
2016 Meeting Papers
636, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arrondel, Luc & Calvo-Pardo, Hector & Giannitsarou, Chryssi & Haliassos, Michael, 2017. "Informative Social Interactions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1702, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Steffen Huck & Tobias Schmidt & Georg Weizsäcker, 2014.
"The Standard Portfolio Choice Problem in Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
650, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Huck, Steffen & Schmidt, Tobias & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2014. "The standard portfolio choice problem in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-308, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Steffen Huck & Tobias Schmidt & Georg Weizsäcker, 2015. "The Standard Portfolio Choice Problem in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5441, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2015. "Financial Literacy, Human Capital and Stock Market Participation in Europe: An Empirical Exercise under Endogenous Framework," Discussion Papers 2015/194, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Barth, Daniel & Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Thom, Kevin, 2017. "Genetic Ability, Wealth, and Financial Decision-Making," IZA Discussion Papers 10567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:2:id:234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2013. "Asymmetric information and rationalizability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(3), pages 789-804, November.
- Olympia Bover, 2015.
"Measuring expectations from household surveys: new results on subjective probabilities of future house prices,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 361-405, November.
- Bover, Olympia, 2015. "Measuring expectations from household surveys: New results on subjective probabilities of future house prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 10946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olympia Bover, 2015. "Measuring expectations from household surveys: new results on subjective probabilities of future house prices," Working Papers 1535, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Miniaci, Raffaele & Pastorello, Sergio, 2017.
"Return expectations and risk aversion heterogeneity in household portfolios,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 201-219.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci & Sergio Pastorello, 2015. "Return Expectations and Risk Aversion Heterogeneity in Household Portfolios," Working Papers 01/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:1415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.