Limited memory can be beneficial for the evolution of cooperation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsevolution; reputation; bounded memory; cooperation.;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-08-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2010-08-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-08-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-08-06 (Game Theory)
- NEP-SOC-2010-08-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2010-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .