Report NEP-SOC-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Ratio Working Papers 155, The Ratio Institute.
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Cooperation in social dilemmas: The necessity of seeing self-control conflict," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-004 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 16 Nov 2012.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2010. "Are gifts and loans between households voluntary?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Danila Serra & Pieter Serneels & Abigail Barr, 2010. "Intrinsic motivations and the non-profit health sector: Evidence from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & Marleen Dekker & Marcel Fafchamps, 2010. "The formation of community based organizations in sub-Saharan Africa: An analysis of a quasi-experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ooi Giok Ling & Tan Ern Ser & Gillian Koh, 2010. "Survey Of State-Society Relations Social Indicators Research Project Executive Summary Report," Working Papers id:2716, eSocialSciences.
- Friederike Mengel & Gergely Horváth & Jaromir Kovarik, 2010. "Limited memory can be beneficial for the evolution of cooperation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christian Helmers & Manasa Patnam, 2010. "Does the Rotten Child Spoil His Companion? Spatial Peer Effects Among Children in Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Juergen, Bracht, 2010. "Contracting in the trust game," MPRA Paper 24136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakim Darbouche & Silvia Colombo, 2010. "The EU, Civil Society and Conflict Transformation in Western Sahara: The Failure of Disengagement," Policy Working Papers 13, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.