Survey Of State-Society Relations Social Indicators Research Project Executive Summary Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pain, Nigel, 1997.
"Continental Drift: European Integration and the Location of U.K. Foreign Direct Investment,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 94-117, Supplemen.
- Nigel Pain, 1996. "Continental Drift: European Integration and the Location of UK Foreign Direct Investment," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 107, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kreinin, Mordechai E. & Plummer, Michael G., 1992. "Effects of economic integration in industrial countries on ASEAN and the Asian NIEs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1345-1366, September.
More about this item
Keywordssurvey; Singaporeans; Permanent Residents; social capital; public goods; services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-06 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-08-06 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2010-08-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.