Report NEP-SEA-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amitendu Palit & Shounkie Nawani, 2010. "Technological Capability as a Determinant of FDI Inflows: Evidence from Developing Asia & India," Working Papers id:2714, eSocialSciences.
- di Gropello, Emanuela & Sakellariou , Chris, 2010. "Industry and skill wage premiums in east Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5379, The World Bank.
- Abidin, Mahani Zainal, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Coordination in Asia: East Asian Infrastructure Investment Fund," ADBI Working Papers 232, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Venil Ramiah, 2010. "European Views on Asia and Europe-Asian Relations," Working Papers id:2715, eSocialSciences.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2010. "Estimates of the “Green” or “Eco” Regional Domestic Product of Indonesian Provinces for the year 2005," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201004, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2010.
- H.E. Ms. Green, 2010. "Mexico and Singapore: Partners for Growth: Sharing the Economic Crisis Experience," Working Papers id:2722, eSocialSciences.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Marcus Powell, 2010. "Employment and Skills Strategies in Southeast Asia: Setting the Scene," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/1, OECD Publishing.
- Pipit Pitriyan & Ahmad Komarulzaman, 2010. "The Effect of Income Shocks and Credit Constraint on Child Labor Participation and Poverty: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201002, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2010.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Wawan Hermawan & Djoni Hartono & Kindy R. Sjahrir, 2010. "Scenarios for Climate Change Mitigation from the Energy Sector in Indonesia: The Role of Fiscal Instruments," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201005, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2010.
- Winarsih, Dwi & Sutanto & Augier, Laurent, 2010. "The Insertion of Small-scale Farmers into market auction, Can it really improve the Indonesian gurem farmers’ welfare? The perspective of the auction price formation and farmers’ motivation factors," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91946, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Anisha Sabhlok, 2010. "The Evolution of Singapore Business: A Case Study Approach," Working Papers id:2717, eSocialSciences.
- Ben Satriatna, 2010. "Analysis on Bandung Government Budget in Improvement of Human Resources Quality," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201003, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2010.
- Paul Conway & Sean Dougherty & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Long-term growth and policy challenges in the large emerging economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 755, OECD Publishing.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2010. "Equity in climate change: an analytical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5383, The World Bank.
- Ooi Giok Ling & Tan Ern Ser & Gillian Koh, 2010. "Survey Of State-Society Relations Social Indicators Research Project Executive Summary Report," Working Papers id:2716, eSocialSciences.