Report NEP-PBE-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Pitlik, 2010. "Fiscal Governance and Government Investment in Europe since the 1990s," WIFO Working Papers 370, WIFO.
- Fabio FIORILLO & Agnese SACCHI, 2010. "I Want to Free-ride. An Opportunistic View on Decentralization Versus Centralization Problem," Working Papers 346, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Paul Hallwood, 2010. "Reforming Taxation in the Scotland Act (1998): Hard Budget Constraints and the Inadequacy of the Calman Commission Proposals," Working papers 2010-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Cooperation in social dilemmas: The necessity of seeing self-control conflict," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-004 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 16 Nov 2012.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Claire Charbit & José Maria Pinero Campos & Camila Vammalle, 2010. "Sub-central Governments and the Economic Crisis: Impact and Policy Responses," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 752, OECD Publishing.
- Isabell Koske, 2010. "After the Crisis - Bringing German Public Finances Back to a Sustainable Path," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 766, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:10-wp510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ooi Giok Ling & Tan Ern Ser & Gillian Koh, 2010. "Survey Of State-Society Relations Social Indicators Research Project Executive Summary Report," Working Papers id:2716, eSocialSciences.
- Robert W. R. Price, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 776, OECD Publishing.
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes, 2010. "Why Hasn’t the US Economic Stimulus Been More Effective? The Debate on Tax and Expenditure Multipliers," Working Papers 201010, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Balázs Égert, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-cyclical?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 763, OECD Publishing.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Impact of Tax Reform on New Car Purchases in Ireland," Papers WP349, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Javier Suarez, 2010. "The Spanish Crisis: Background And Policy Challenges," Working Papers wp2010_1005, CEMFI.