Sub-central Governments and the Economic Crisis: Impact and Policy Responses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Jung, Naeun & Moch, Stephen & Mody, Ashoka, 2014.
"The Eurozone Crisis: Phoenix Miracle or Lost Decade?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 288-308.
- Barry Eichengreen & Naeun Jung & Stephen Moch & Ashoka Mody, 2013. "The eurozone crisis: phoenix miracle or lost decade?," Special Conference Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Lovisa Persson, 2016.
"Government consumption smoothing in a balanced budget regime,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 289-315, April.
- Lovisa Persson, 2016. "Government consumption smoothing in a balanced budget regime," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(2), pages 289-315, April.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation Across Government Levels - Part 1. How Much, What Policies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1070, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscollectivités territoriales; crise économique; economic crisis; fiscal federalism; fédéralisme fiscal; politique budgétaire au niveau infranational; recession; recovery; relance; récession; sub-central governments; sub-national fiscal policy;
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:752-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .