After the Crisis - Bringing German Public Finances Back to a Sustainable Path
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs Égert, 2011.
"Bringing French Public Debt Down: The Options for Fiscal Consolidation,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
858, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2012. "Bringing French Public Debt Down: The Options for Fiscal Consolidation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3928, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muraközy, László, 2010.
"Válságok állama - államok válsága
[The state in crises-the crisis of states]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 779-797.
More about this item
KeywordsAllemagne; consolidation budgétaire; dette publique; fiscal consolidation; Germany; public debt;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-PBE-2010-08-06 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:766-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .