The formation of community based organizations in sub-Saharan Africa: An analysis of a quasi-experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2016.
"Exchanging Land for Solidarity: Solidarity Transfers among Voluntarily Resettled and Non-resettled Land-Reform Beneficiaries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(3), pages 802-818.
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2013. "Exchanging Land for Solidarity: Solidarity Transfers among Voluntarily Resettled and Non-Resettled Land-Reform Beneficiaries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201331, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gobien, Simone & Vollan, Björn, 2013.
"Playing with the Social Network: Social Cohesion in Resettled and Non-Resettled Communities in Cambodia,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79985, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simone Gobien & Bjï¿½rn Vollan, 2013. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia," Working Papers 2013-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Abigail Barr & Marleen Dekker & Marcel Fafchamps, 2012. "Who Shares Risk with Whom under Different Enforcement Mechanisms?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 677-706.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Based Organizations; quasi-experiment; social networks;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-08-06 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-08-06 (Development)
- NEP-SOC-2010-08-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2010-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Coffey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .