Fresh Meat Packaging: Consumer Acceptance of Modified Atmosphere Packaging including Carbon Monoxide
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Colson, Gregory & Hu, Wuyang, 2016.
"Explaining the use of attribute cut-off values in decision making by means of involvement,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 58-66.
- Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Gregory, Colson & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Meeting European consumers' demand for imported beef," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202728, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karen E. Lewis & Carola Grebitus & Gregory Colson & Wuyang Hu, 2017.
"German and British Consumer Willingness to Pay for Beef Labeled with Food Safety Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 451-470, June.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Colson, Greg & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Examining how German and British Consumers’ Food Safety Concerns Moderate their Country of Origin Preferences for Beef," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205301, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chen, Junhong & Wang, H. Holly & Bai, Junfei & Lai, John, 2017. "Consumers’ Willingness-to-Pay of Different Pork Preservation Methods in Chinese Retail Market," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 257247, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2015.
"The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: Insights from Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 84-91.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2014. "The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: insights from Germany," MPRA Paper 64630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2016. "U.S. consumers’ preferences for imported and genetically modified sugar: Examining policy consequentiality in a choice experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
- Onozaka, Yuko & Saue, Vegar Veseth & Costanigro, Marco, 2018. "The Moderating Effect of Heterogeneous Beliefs on Consumer Preferences for a New Food Technology: The Case of Modified Atmospheric Packaging," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274068, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Grebitus, Carola & Printezis, Iryna & Printezis, Antonios, 2017. "Relationship between Consumer Behavior and Success of Urban Agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 189-200.
- Peschel, Anne & Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2016. "How does consumer knowledge affect environmentally sustainable choices? Evidence from a cross-country latent class analysis of food labels," MPRA Paper 69864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; consumer acceptance; food technology; modified atmosphere packaging;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:35611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.