Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets (Revised)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S¯ren E. Frandsen & Hans G. Jensen & Wusheng Yu & Aage Walter-J¯rgensen, 2003. "Reform of EU sugar policy: price cuts versus quota reductions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, March.
- John C. Beghin & Barbara El Osta & Jay R. Cherlow & Samarendu Mohanty, 2003.
"The Cost Of The U.S. Sugar Program Revisited,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 106-116, January.
- Beghin, John C. & El Osta, Barbara & Cherlow, Jay R. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2002. "The Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125058, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amani Elobeid & John Beghin, 2006.
"Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 23-48, March.
- Elobeid, Amani E. & Beghin, John C., 2004. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20045, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amani Elobeid & John C. Beghin, 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp356, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Amani Elobeid & John C. Beghin, 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp356, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Surabhi Mittal & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2008. "Would Indian farmers benefit from liberalization of world cotton and sugar markets?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(3), pages 301-312, May.
- Jo Lorentzen & Anton Cartwright & Charles Meth, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Rural Poverty and the Environment: A Case Study of Sugarcane Production in the Incomati River Basin in Mpumalanga, South Africa," Chapters,in: Vulnerable Places, Vulnerable People, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:03:y:2011:i:02:n:s1793812011000405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elbehri, Aziz & Umstaetter, Johannes & Kelch, David R., 2008. "The EU Sugar Policy Regime and Implications of Reform," Economic Research Report 56457, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-09-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-09-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2005-09-29 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .