Multilateral market-access reforms of the Doha Round: a preliminary assessment of implications for EU agricultural trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S¯ren E. Frandsen & Hans G. Jensen & Wusheng Yu & Aage Walter-J¯rgensen, 2003. "Reform of EU sugar policy: price cuts versus quota reductions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Philippidis & L. J. Hubbard & A. Renwick, 2007. "Re-evaluating the Harbinson Proposal - Prospects for the EU25: A Note," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 368-375, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-02-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-02-27 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ena:enawpp:011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleni Kaditi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enaprea.html .