Report NEP-EEC-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lohse, Tim, 2005. "Hartz IV The German Word of the Year 2004 and the Country s Hope to overcome its Problem of Unemployment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-311, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mende, Alexander, 2005. "09/11 on the USD/EUR Foreign Exchange Market," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-312, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hildebrand, Vincent & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2005. "Income inequality and self-rated health status: Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," IRISS Working Paper Series 2005-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Knoppik, Christoph & Beissinger, Thomas, 2005. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in Europe: An Analysis of European Micro Data from the ECHP 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 1492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Conway & Véronique Janod & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2005. "Product Market Regulation in OECD Countries: 1998 to 2003," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 419, OECD Publishing.
- Janet Dwyer & David Baldock & Hervé Guyomard & Jerzy Wilkin & Dorota Klepacka, 2005. "Scenarios for modelling trade policy effects on the multifunctionality of european agriculture," ENARPRI Working Papers 010, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Wusheng Yu & Hans G. Hensen, 2005. "Multilateral market-access reforms of the Doha Round: a preliminary assessment of implications for EU agricultural trade," ENARPRI Working Papers 011, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marijke Kuiper & Crescenzo dell' Aquila, 2004. "Different Roads to Liberalization: Scenarios for a Moroccan Case Study of the Euro-Mediterannean association agreements," ENARPRI Working Papers 009, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).