Report NEP-AGR-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janet Dwyer & David Baldock & Hervé Guyomard & Jerzy Wilkin & Dorota Klepacka, 2005. "Scenarios for modelling trade policy effects on the multifunctionality of european agriculture," ENARPRI Working Papers 010, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Wusheng Yu & Hans G. Hensen, 2005. "Multilateral market-access reforms of the Doha Round: a preliminary assessment of implications for EU agricultural trade," ENARPRI Working Papers 011, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Martina Brockmeier & Marianne Kurzweil & Janine Pelikan & Petra Salamon, 2005. "WTO Agricultural Negotiations: a comparison of the Harbinson proposal and the Swiss Formula," ENARPRI Working Papers 012, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Item repec:isu:genres:12253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lien, Donald & Hennessy, David A., 2005. "Evaluating the Saskatchewan Short-Term Hog Loan Program," Staff General Research Papers 12254, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Marceau & Gordon Myers, 2005. "On the Early Holocene: Foraging to Early Agriculture," Cahiers de recherche 0502, CIRPEE.
- António Cipriano A. Pinheiro & João Paulo Saraiva, 2005. "Combining the Water Framework Directive with Agricultural Policy Scenarios: A Multi-Objective Analysis for the Future of Irrigated Agricultural in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 2_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).